Thursday, October 28, 2010

STELLA-BRATION!

image via theoutnet.com

Need I say more?  

They are on sale, but I doubt my hubby would be too pleased if I explained that I decided not to pay our cell phone and cable bills so I could own these babies.  They are just so fab (and faux!!).

I obviously heart Stella, but I just don't understand why she uses wool.  She is vegan, no?  

Well, that's all for now.  I am going to attempt to practice willpower and not click "buy" (I could not resist adding them to my cart, please don't judge!).  Wish me luck!

xoxo

PS - My extremely clever title is not my invention, but my fabulous baby cousin Hugo, who at age five, sang that when his little sister Stella was born.  He is amazing, and he will be so big one day.  So happy to say I knew him when...

No comments:

Post a Comment