Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Vegan Uggs?!?!?

Hello Loves!

I must admit, I loved Uggs.  They are by no means sexy, but they are too warm for me to reject outright.  So, I knew when I became vegan that I would definitely need a cruelty-free replacement.  Luckily, my Uggs are still in good shape, which has bought me some time to find the right substitute without settling or freezing my toes off :)

image via Girlie Girl Army

So I was very excited to come across this post on Girlie Girl Army about Neuaura, the animal friendly footwear company that is behind these cozy, warm Ugg alternatives.  I must admit, I love the buckles.   And if I have learned anything from all my winters in snowy New York and Chicago, it is that staying warm is the most important thing... hypothermia is just not sexy :)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Can I have my Uggs back now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Uggs. They are so comfy and cute, and also it keeps your feet warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Uggs. Nice color. well designed.


    If you want to know about quality trendy fashion and accessories for winter , bridal dresses , fashionable shoes, bags , accessories and jewelries for men, women and kids then click here below and choose from a huge collection of fashion house. Ensuring your satisfaction.

    boutiqueken


    ReplyDelete