Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vegan Score!

The kittens like my bag too...

I just wanted to share this awesome bag I found on my first official vegan shopping trip.  I have been bitten by the shopping bug lately, so instead of spending money I decided to clean out my closet and do a good old fashioned clothing exchange.  I headed over to Brooklyn and went to Beacon's Closet in Park Slope (which I highly recommend), and sold six bags of clothing in exchange for a hefty store credit.  I got two tops, a gold non-leather belt, and this excellently vegan Marc by Marc Jacobs bag (I have more store credit left too!). It was only $24.95, but the bag still had tags on it, and it was $158 at Barney's originally. Not going to lie, I was on a high after I found it.  Now I just have to find myself a nice vegan wallet to go with my pretty new purse.

Do you have any great vegan scores lately?  I want to hear about it!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment