Tuesday, November 16, 2010

10% Off at Kaight!

Loves!

Hurry over to Girlie Girl Army now and check out the blog post by Kate McGregor, the owner of Kaight, a fabulously curated eco-friendly clothing and accessory store in New York.  Not only does she offer some stellar tips about designers who recycle, but she is also offering 10% off online and in stores for Girlie Girl Army readers!  Hurry!

I think 10% off might finally rationalize the purchase of this bad boy:

image via Kaight
Vegans need to say dry (and warm) too, right?  I love so many Loomstate designs (although they are sadly not all vegan)... I think this adorable jacket would just be the beginning.  

Believe me, Kaight has so much amazing stock that I could not even whittle it down to a list of things I want/need/love - it would encompass the entire site.  Needless to say, any place I can find TOMS, Olsen Haus, and Matt & Nat all under one roof is right up my alley! (Can you tell I have a thing for accessories?)

Hope you are all as excited as I am about this :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment