Thursday, November 11, 2010

Never too early to start shopping

My big dream for this winter is to have a holiday party in our new apartment. I am seduced by the ideas of holiday tunes, passed hors d'oeuvres, glittery accessories and decorations, and of course, cookies. So naturally, I am already shopping for my outfit.  I think this bad boy is the winner!

image via nimli

I love love love Nixxi, and I know that Vegan Kyla and Nixxi will have a long and loving relationship. I think I will have to splurge on a pair of Olsen Haus shoes to match!

On a slightly related note, the holidays sure will have a different flavor without dairy or eggs. I will share the adventures and misadventures of my cruelty free holiday, but I want to hear yours too! What are you eating and baking? But most importantly, what are you wearing?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Did you ever hear of prana? I think that is another natural site - cotton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out Prana... the stuff is so cute! It makes me want to do yoga :)

    ReplyDelete