Thursday, November 11, 2010

OBSESSED with EmersonMade.

So I was introduced to this ADORABLE company when I was planning my wedding and their gorgeous flowers were popping up on every wedding blog I followed.  But I did not know until recently that EmersonMade. made clothing... and this discovery has been dangerous.  Now, not everything is vegan, there is a fair amount of silk and wool and mother of pearl buttons, but there are plenty of fantastic organic cotton goodies to keep us cruelty free gals satisfied.  Here is a brief list of pieces I am going to buy myself:

image via EmersonMade.
This is so chic.  And French.  And nautical.  And she looks so happy wearing it, how could you not love it?

image via EmersonMade.
When I get a job, I am going to buy this cotton stunner and wear it with a non-leather belt
 (and shoes and bag of course) as my go-to professional look.  

image via EmersonMade.
There is almost too much to love about this photo.  A full cotton skirt!  Wellies!  Chickens!

image via EmersonMade.
I think I need to purchase this dress for my honeymoon to Mexico in January.
Would it be excessive to get it in blue as well?  I think not...
I was also thrilled to discover while I was poking around the site that you can get the fabulous oversized flower pins in cruelty free linen (!!!) AND EmersonMade. is based out of one of my favorite places on earth, Portsmouth, New Hampshire!  I have spent my entire life heading up the East Coast to Southern Maine for summer vacation (I even tied the knot up there... but that is a story for another day), and Portsmouth has always been my favorite destination on the way up for shopping, eating and adorable-ness.  My favorite stops are Gus & Ruby Letterpress (I am obsessed with all things paper) and the Portsmouth Brewery (and let's face it, I am a sucker for a microbrewery).  

Try not to fill your shopping cart too full of goodies...

Has anyone else been to Porstmouth?  Are you as obsessed as I am?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment