Thursday, November 11, 2010

España...


image via The Sartorialist

Although not always vegan friendly, I love to search for style inspiration on The Sartorialist.  I love how effortless the looks are.  I often imagine that my dream wardrobe would be one in which every piece went perfectly with every other piece, so I could throw on these fabulous ensembles and allow my top to slip off my shoulder for some added sex appeal.

image via The Sartorialist

Anywho...

This week many of the images in the site have been from Madrid, and I am having trouble finding a style I do not covet.  My obsession with Spain is not a secret, and I sit my husband down weekly to discuss my five year plan which involves relocating to Barcelona.  This conversation always ends with him informing me that since he works for BMW, Germany is a more realistic European destination.  I agree, and then make him promise that if we moved there, we could jaunt over to Spain every other weekend.  But again I digress...

image via The Sartorialist

So enjoy, and be obsessed like I am.  I will be here, growing my hair, so I can wear it long and messy under a fedora...

image via The Sartorialist


xoxo

ps - I even love this tiny child's style!

image via The Sartorialist

No comments:

Post a Comment